Data that you provide online is stored in our data processing system and in the data processing system of our service
provider 1&1 Internet AG, Elgendorfer Str. 57, D-56410 Montabaur (1&1). For your security, data is transmitted from your computer to 1&1 and from1&1 to our data processing system solely in SSL encoded form. Your data is
dealt with in compliance with the terms of the German Federal Data Protection Act and the German Teleservice Data Act.
For purposes of payment processing and monitoring creditworthiness, we and/or 1&1 conduct data exchange with Moneybookers Ltd., Londnon, GB (www.menybookers.com).
To allow us to best meet your needs as a customer, we also use so-called "cookies". Our site can however also be used without cookies. To do this, please deactivate the option in your browser whereby sites are allowed to set cookies.
We reserve the right to use your data to send you information material from ourselves. If you do not consent to this, please simply send us a brief informal notification to TenEquip Ulrike Gruber, Bgm.- Grässmanstr. 2, 82140 Olching, Germany. We do not, however, pass your data on to third-party enterprises for advertising purposes.
We and/or 1&1 will collect, process and use the personal data you provide online solely for the purposes notified to you, unless such collection, processing and use
- serves a further purpose directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is required for the purpose of preparing, negotiating and fulfilling a contract with you,
- is required pursuant to a legal obligation, government directive or court order,
- is required to substantiate or refute legal claims or to defend against legal action,
- serves to prevent abuse or other illegal activities.
We will inform you at any time which data of yours we have stored. Please contact info@TenEquip.com.